All That Matters is proud to offer this holistic, experiential, and transformational vinyasa yoga teacher training with senior teacher Coral Brown, MA LMHC eRYT_500. Coral, a regular contributor to Yoga Journal magazine, has led national and international yoga teacher trainings and educational retreat programs for over 18 years.
This comprehensive and empowering training systematically examines and explores the art and science of yoga and its multi-disciplinary traditions through lecture, discussion, group teaching and group practice. Students will experience and integrate the wisdom of asana, pranayama, meditation, philosophy, ayurveda, injury prevention and anatomy. There is a unique and special emphasis on the chakra system and the psychology of yoga. Throughout the training process, posture clinics provide students the opportunity to deepen their practice and teaching skills through exploring yoga postures and their modifications, as well as integrating the postures through hands on assists and adjusting. Students will work in groups, and as a whole, to craft safe, effective and intelligently creative sequences. The culmination of this process is the confidence, skills, insight, and personal evolution necessary for teachers to create and facilitate meaningful, transformational, and fortifying yoga classes.
Comprised of nine weekend intensives, this integrative vinyasa yoga teacher training offers students the opportunity to immerse in the study, practice, and transformation of vinyasa yoga.
The literal translation of the term vinyasa is “to place in a special way” and the conceptual definition of vinyasa revolves around a multi-faceted approach to mindfulness through development of the skills of observation and inquiry. From these definitions, we distill the essence of vinyasa and the foundation of the program: to meet each individual where they are, without judgment, and to cultivate a more embodied sense of self, purpose, and how to use the tools of yoga in a skillful, efficient and effective way. This program is designed to take students on a journey of personal development and transformation. Throughout the journey, students become teachers that are able to facilitate the state of yoga with depth, skill, inspiration, and clarity, in both their practice and as the teacher.
The program is open to those who are ready to dive deeper into their own practice and understanding of yoga, as well as the lineage from which both have evolved. Students should be willing to courageously examine their stories and beliefs, within the safe and supported container of the YTT immersion, which aims to support and inspire individual growth and transformation.
Upon successful completion, participants will be qualified to register with Yoga Alliance as a 200-hour Registered Yoga Teacher.
200-Hour Curriculum Includes:
- Foundations of Vinyasa
- History of Yoga
- Yoga Philosophy’s Sacred Texts
- Chakras & Subtle Anatomy
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Hands on Assists
- Postural Clinics
- Psychology of Yoga
- Safe, Effective and Inspired Sequencing
- Living Ayurveda and Nutrition with Lynn Goodwin
- Pranayama and Meditation
- Practice Teaching
- Business and Ethics of Yoga
This 6-month training runs from February 1, 2019–June 15, 2019 and takes place over 9 weekend intensives. Complete attendance at all weekend modules is mandatory, and all requirements must be fulfilled for certification.
Training Dates and Hours
DATES: Feb 1–3, Feb 15–17, Mar 8–10, Mar 22–24, Apr 5–7, Apr 12–14, May 3–5, May 17–19, June 14 + 15
HOURS: Fridays 4pm–9pm; Saturdays & Sundays 9am–6pm
Note: Jun 14 + 15 hours are Friday, 4pm–9pm and Saturday 9am–6pm. There are no Sunday hours.
- 9 weekend intensives with Coral and guest teachers
- Teacher Training Manual and supplementary materials
- 10 required classes with Coral Brown at All That Matters.
For more information on curriculum, reading list, training schedule, tuition and benefits, click here.
Payment plans are available. For details, click here for application.
- This program is appropriate for practitioners of any yoga tradition.
- Applicants must submit an application. click here.
- Yoga Spandakarikas (Daniel Odier)
- Functional Anatomy of Yoga: A Guide for Practitioners and Teachers (David Keil)
- The Bhagavad Gita (Eknath Easwaran)
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali (Sri Swami Satchidananda)
- Light on Yoga (BKS Iyengar)
- The Buddha's Brain (Rick Hanson)
- Tending the Heart Fire (Shiva Rea)
- Tantra Illuminated (Christopher Wallis)
- The Radiance Sutras (Lorin Roche)
- The Complete Book of Vinyasa Yoga (Srivasta Ramaswami)
- Prakriti: Your Ayurvedic Constitution (Robert Svoboda)
- The Language of Yoga (Nicholli Bachman)
- Chakras: Energy Centers of Transformation (Harish Johari)
Please note all of these books are available at The Store at All That Matters.
All That Matters
For QUESTIONS about this training and curriculum, contact Coral Brown.
For ASSISTANCE with registration and payments please call 401-782-2126 or email email@example.com